Business Development Manager, Automotive Engineering Services.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This position is focused on hunting and growing the Automotive engineering services business in India
The candidate should have direct and first-hand experience of hunting and opening new accounts. Past experience in Sales, Marketing, pre-sales or inside sales representing engineering services is required.
Direct experience and good understanding of sales process from prospecting to close and experience collaborating with internal, and client remote (offsite) engineering / technical teams is very important.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Pro-active analysis of Automotive Engineering opportunities in the target business lines and identify potential customers
- Develop and present the Expleo’s value propositions
- Understanding of Customer Strategy and Service Industry trends.
- Hunt/prospect/call on Tier 1s & OEMs
- Identify pain points and immediate / tactical needs of assigned customers and make a quick entry into these customers.
- Run complete sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, proposal creation and submission, negotiation and deal signing. Drive the closure of contracts and project specific agreements
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Achieve prospecting and other sales process goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with Director & VP level executives at targeted firms.
What We Are Looking For:
- B.E./B.S./B.Tech in Engineering | MBA preferred
- 10 years of overall experience with 5+ years directly with an automotive engineering services company
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales quota
- Able and willing to develop client base in new territory via aggressive prospecting
- Strong track record of establishing and cultivating business relationships with director and VP engineering management (client’s side)
- Good technical skills to carry out the first level of technical discussions with prospective customers.
- Up to 30% travel within India